Keystone Accepting Applications for The Oneida Scholarship Fund
The Oneida Scholarship Fund grants are available to adult learners enrolled in a certificate or degree granting post-secondary education or training program. Individual grants awarded are between $1,000 - $2,000. Funds are to be used for education or training expenses. Award announcements will be made by May 2017.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be 18 years or older and live in the West Seventh neighborhood between downtown St. Paul, Fort Snelling, West 7th and the Mississippi River.
- Demonstrate financial need relating to successful completion of program.
- Demonstrate capacity for success in pursuing post-secondary education or training.
- Be enrolled in a degree or certificate granting post-secondary education program, undergraduate level only.
- Past Oneida Scholarship recipients are not eligible.
Options to receive an application:
Visit: West Seventh Community Center (265 Oneida Street, St. Paul, MN 55102)
Contact: Julie Murphy at 651-298-5493 x 214 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: March 31, 2017