Who We Are
Welcome to Keystone Community Services!
Keystone Community Services is a community-based human service organization in St. Paul, Minnesota, offering a variety of human service programs for all ages across our service area at multiple sites. Our programs include three foodshelves and emergency assistance; a comprehensive Seniors Program that provides Meals on Wheels, peer counseling and programs for active seniors; case management for seniors, the disabled and at-risk families; and a support program for Hmong youth and their families.
Our service area includes the greater Midway area, the North End of St. Paul, and the communities of north suburban Ramsey County. Other agency programs extend into Hennepin, Washington and Dakota counties. Service areas vary by service and program. The administrative headquarters of Keystone Community Services is located in the Merriam Park Community Center, 2000 St. Anthony Avenue, St. Paul (map). Services are provided out of five locations.
The mission of Keystone Community Services is to strengthen the capacity of individuals and families to improve their quality of life.
• We promote the right of every person to thrive in a supportive and caring family and community.
• We value and respect the rich diversity of our community.
• We are dedicated to delivering effective, professional, high quality programs and services.
• We are committed to maintaining a stable and responsibly managed organization.
• We take a leadership role in developing innovative responses to the emerging needs of our community.
About the Keystone name
A keystone is the central wedge-shaped stone of an arch that locks the parts together and supports the whole. The name reflects the agency’s pivotal leadership role in the delivery of human services in the community. It also suggests the agency’s strength and stability, and its commitment to excellence and quality in all operations.